With the increased focus on digital government and a user-centric citizen Experience, it's critical that every citizen-facing website has the necessary tools to drive measurable improvements. Despite monetary investment and existing efforts to improve the user experience, satisfaction with federal websites is on the decline, and in most cases, lags behind commercial benchmarks.
As more agencies strive to support the goals of a digital government strategy, it is imperative that they have access to data-driven insights to continually improve the citizen experience on their digital platforms. Join Qualtrics as we share examples of federal agencies and leading commercial enterprises who got it right and have positively impacted their customer experience with actionable data insights. You'll get the tools you need to create a continuous improvement solution that will boost both your digital experience and your citizen satisfaction.
- Limited IT support requirement and no impact website performance
- Real-time access to page contextual feedback
- Ability to marry qualitative and quantitative data to create page specific scores
- Dashboards that quickly highlight issues identified by the data
- Track changes in real time to evaluate the effectiveness of website modifications
- Create a continuous improvement record that can be shared with stakeholders in real-time
Thursday, March 10th
What if I can't attend live?
Register anyway! We'll send a recording to all those who register as soon as it becomes available.