Good management is critical to getting the best out of your team, but it's also important to understand how your management has a positive or negative impact on your team's motivation.
This webinar will teach you both how to get the best out of your people, and how to measure the work you're doing.
- Proven people and performance management techniques
- Practical real-life case-studies
- Different management styles, and how to adopt them to different employees and situations
- How to measure your team's engagement levels, and their levels of "discretionary effort"
- How to understand what you're doing to better motivate your team
Frameworks we'll cover in the webinar:
- Daniel will look at relevant frameworks to help guide you in decision-making process such as John Purcell's 'People & Performance' model, which shows the casual link between effective line management and employee exerting the 'discretionary behaviour' that has a direct impact upon positive bottom-line business performance
- Sarah will review a simple employee engagement framework, to help you measure and understand what impacts the engagement of your team.
Employee Engagement Expert,
Trainer | Conference Speaker | Actor | Playwright
Daniel Wain Consulting
- Date: March 24, 2016
- Time: 12:00 p.m. GMT