Want to stay up-to-date on our latest and greatest innovations? Tune in for this webinar series and you’ll never be out of the loop. Every quarter you can see our newest features applied in real world situations, and get a head start on making them go to work for you. In this edition, we showcase the following:
- Slack + Qualtrics - The Qualtrics app for Slack helps organizations gain and act on insights faster. Responses from Qualtrics surveys can be instantly directed to individuals and channels in Slack.
- Qualtrics Dynamic Closed-Loop Follow-Up - Closed-Loop Follow-Up enables you to track every issue to resolution using personalized role-based dashboards and ticketing. Qualtrics gives you the ability to easily check the pulse of your customer tickets and create automated actions to respond to feedback at scale.
- Intelligent Text Analysis - Understand the “why” behind your open-text feedback and make strategic improvements to your programs and product offerings. Qualtrics Intelligent Text Analysis automatically sorts written feedback, accurately groups related terms, and gives you an up-to-date view of key topics every time you log in.
- Signature Question Type - The Signature question type presents survey participants with an entry box where they can draw their signature. On a desktop, they can use their mouse; on a mobile device, they can use their finger.
- Text Highlighting Question Type - Text Highlighting allows you to present survey participants with an interactive text sample. Participants can select words from the text and evaluate them using criteria you choose. This question type is useful for a variety of brand and ad campaign studies.
Jamie Morningstar, Principal Product Manager, Qualtrics
Milind Kopikare, Principal Product Manager, Qualtrics
Wednesday, October 12th, 2016
9 am PT | 12 pm ET | 5 pm BST
Join the conversation on Twitter using #Q_Webinar
What if I can't attend live?
Register anyway! We'll send a recording to all those who register as soon as it becomes available.